Stay with your pet
At Camping Cáceres you can enjoy the holidays with your pet, because we accept them in all accommodations: bungalows, rooms and camping. As an exception, we do not accept dangerous breeds and must be tied at all times throughout the compound. It is a necessary exercise of responsibility and civility, since the owner must take care of any incident caused by his animal. Pets are not allowed in the camping pools.
In BUNGALOWS and ROOMS: 3€ / night
In CAMPING AREA: Free
Potentially Dangerous Dogs
The following breeds are considered potentially dangerous dogs: Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Rottweiler, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Tosa Inu, Akita Inu. The Doberman, of German origin, has some of the characteristics of those considered potentially dangerous dogs under Spanish law, although it is not included in the text of the R.D. de 22 de marzo de 2002. Those whose characteristics correspond to all or most of the following are also considered dangerous:
- Strong musculature, powerful, robust appearance, athletic configuration, agility, vigor and resistance.
- Strong character and great value.
- Short hair.
- Chest circumference between 60 and 80 cm, height at the withers between 50 and 70 cm and weight greater than 20 Kg.
- Bulky, cuboid, robust head with a large, broad skull and bulging, muscular cheeks.
- Strong and large jaws, robust, wide and deep mouth.
- Wide neck. muscular and short.
- Solid, wide, large, deep chest, arched ribs and short, muscled back.
- Parallel, straight and robust forelimbs and very muscular hindlimbs, with relatively long legs at a moderate angle.