Bungalows and Rooms 2020
|ACCOMODATIONS||Pax||High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
|BUNGALOW 2 Bedrooms||4 - 8||100 €||90 €||75 €|
|BUNGALOW 1 Bedroom||2 - 4||80 €||75 €||65 €|
|Double ROOM||2||45 €||40 €||30 €|
Prices are per night and per accommodation. Includes bed linen and towels (1 per person).
If the capacity of the room or bungalow is exceeded, € 10 per person (> = 3 years) must be paid regardless of whether an extra bed is requested or not.
Seasons Bungalows and Rooms 2020
- From 26th March to 10th April (Easter week)
- From 30th April to 2nd May (Long weekend)
- From 1st July to 31st August (Summer)
- From 8th to 11th October (Long weekend)
- From 3rd to 7th December (Long weekend)
- From 11th to 29th April
- From 3rd May to 30th June
- From 1st to 15th September
Camping Area 2020
|Included Concepts||High Season||Low Season|
- Individual Bathroom (WC, sink and shower)
- 1 Vehicle
- 1 Lodging unit (tent, caravan or motorhome)
- Electricity (15 amperes)
|16 €||14 €|
|Adult ( >= 12 years old)||5 €||4,50 €|
|Child (>= 3 a 11 years old)||4 €||3,50 €|
|Child ( 0 a 2 years)||Free||Free|
|Extra Concept for Hosted in the camping||High Season||Low Season|
|Motorbike / Car||5 €||4,50 €|
|Tend / Caravan||5 €||4,50 €|
|Motorhome||10 €||9 €|
|Camping Area Extras for not hosted in the camping||High Season||Low Season|
|Electricity||5 €||5 €|
|Chemical WC||5 €||5 €|
Camping Area Seasons 2020
(*) Prices per accommodation and night. They include: bedding and 1 towel per person, parking, wifi, entrance to swimming pools (in season). Baby cots on request and at no additional cost for children under 2 years. Extra beds on request, cost € 10 / person and night.
- VISITS: Camping prices apply.
- Free Pets in the Camping Area and € 3 in Rooms or Bungalows. Check conditions here.
- Children under 3 years free of charge, occupying existing beds.
- All prices include VAT.
Free services (no additional charge)
- Pets (not dangerous breeds)
- SWIMMING POOL (in season)
Camping Cáceres Wellcome information
Welcome Information to Camping Cáceres We want to make your stay at Camping Cáceres an unforgettable stay in which you do not lack anything, that is why we have compiled practic
Camping open in Cáceres after COVID-19
We explain how we are adapting the new situation at Camping Cáceres to face the situation of COVID-19 (Corona Virus). As you can see we strive to make your stay with us the best po